HOW TO APPLY / ADMISSION
Application to the School Of Anaesthesia, Ridge is done through the Ministry Of Health’s Training Institution’s forms, which is normally sold from January to April every year. The forms are online and you will have to buy a scratch card from any MOH training institution.
You apply online using the unique ID number on the scratch card. After application, you will be called for an interview, which is usually done in May or June of the same year. Based on your performance during the interview you are selected / offered an admission into the school.
1. Welcome address by the Management of the school
2. Guide tour of the Hospital
3. Tour of the School of Anaesthesia i.e. Library, Simulation centres, Theatre Rooms, Demonstration Rooms, etc.
4. Policies of the School i.e. Health and Safety, Examinations, Student and Lecture relationship, etc.
5. Academic registration and course outline for the semester
6. Lectures being.